For current University of Derby students only.
See below for product details:
- Toyobo Solar Plate: Environmentally sound photopolymer 0.73mm thick on steel plate.
- Fabriano Rosaspina: A mould made 60% cotton rag printmaking paper internally sized with two deckle edges and a matt surfaces. All round value printmaking paper. Designed for etching, screen printing and letterpress.
- Somerset: These papers are made at St. Cuthbert’s Mill. Mould made 100% cotton rag, acid free with four deckle edges. High quality, suitable or intaglio and screen-print.
- Hahnemühle Etching: Mould made, alpha cellulose, soft-sized with deckle edges. Textured surface ideal for intaglio as well as letterpress and screen printing.
- Enviro Board: Economy A1 mounting board that has a smooth white surface on both sides with a grey centre. Made from 100% recycled newspapers. Used in collograph printmaking.
Once you have received a payment confirmation email speak to a member of the technical team at Britannia Mill, studio 3 to arrange collection. No home delivery.
Traditional Lino 3.2mm 15cm X 10cm
Traditional Lino 3.2mm 20cm x 15cm
Traditional Lino 3.2mm 30cm x 30cm
Traditional Lino 3.2mm 40cm x 30cm
Toyobo Solar Plate (A5) 148mm x 210mm
Toyobo Solar Plate (A4) 210mm x 297mm
Toyobo Solar Plate (A3) 297mm x 420mm
Fabriano Rosaspina White 285gsm 1000 x 700mm
Somerset Satin White 300gsm 760mm x 560mm
Somerset Soft White 300gsm 760mm x 560mm
Somerset Soft Buff 250gsm 760mm x 560mm
Hahnemühle Etching cream 1060mm x 780mm