Traditional Print Hub
Pay for course resources provided by the Traditional Print Hub via the Online Store.
You must be a student at the University of Derby to purchase this product.
Drypoint Plastic is a thin bendy plastic that is designed specifically for drypoint. The plate comes with a protective sheet on both sides which once peeled away exposes the transparent plastic.
- 415 X 680mm This plastic comes at a thickness of 0.5mm
- Collect only from printmaking technician at Britannia Mill Studio 3. You will receive an email following your purchase, which will include an order reference number. Please quote this or show the email on collection.
Terms and conditions:
- Once used or the plastic cover removed, this item cannot be re-sold / returned.
For current University of Derby students only.
See below for product details:
- Toyobo Solar Plate: Environmentally sound photopolymer 0.73mm thick on steel plate.
- Fabriano Rosaspina: A mould made 60% cotton rag printmaking paper internally sized with two deckle edges and a matt surfaces. All round value printmaking paper. Designed for etching, screen printing and letterpress.
- Somerset: These papers are made at St. Cuthbert’s Mill. Mould made 100% cotton rag, acid free with four deckle edges. High quality, suitable or intaglio and screen-print.
- Hahnemühle Etching: Mould made, alpha cellulose, soft-sized with deckle edges. Textured surface ideal for intaglio as well as letterpress and screen printing.
- Enviro Board: Economy A1 mounting board that has a smooth white surface on both sides with a grey centre. Made from 100% recycled newspapers. Used in collograph printmaking.
Once you have received a payment confirmation email speak to a member of the technical team at Britannia Mill, studio 3 to arrange collection. No home delivery.